Friday, November 2, 2012

Happenings in October

Here are some of the fun things we did during the month of October. No the Halloween and Trunk-or-treating pictures are not on here but they will be soon. I just love seeing how are kids change from month to month. -Wow, totally weird saying the word kids and not boys still. lol Anyways,  lots to cherish and remember, so I hope you don't mind all the pictures.

This was October 1st. For several days before this Isaac kept bugging me about getting out the Halloween decor.  When the day finally came, the boys loved it. We didn't actually hang anything up for about a half an hour because they just wanted to play with the stuff. When we did start putting the decor up, Isaac kept going back to the box to get more out. He was really sad to see the bottom of it.

One morning I put Isaac into this spider man shirt and when Andrew saw it he pointed at it, looked at me with longing eyes, and said "spider man?" I asked him if he wanted to wear a spider man shirt too and he lit up and got really excited- - his way of saying yes- So I put him in one too and the boys went into a spider man frenzie.





Isaac fell asleep on the couch when I was watching Downton Abbey while Austin was in Boston for his business training. Such a good show by the way! I can't wait for the 3rd season to start.


One night the boys were playing superheros with their Daddy and Andrew quickly understood what to do when we would say "spider man." He would straighten his arms our like this and say the word spider man in the most adorable way.

 Isaac didn't quite get the superhero pose, it was really funny to watch him try though.


Our little construction workers 



Isaac's eager smile look. I told him I wanted to take a picture of him opening the box with the Thor hammer in it. He could not hold still for more then a second, but when he did this was the face he gave me.

"Issac the superhero!"

Andrew in his Iron Man costume.

The face behind the mask.

Isaac wanted him to be a fire fighting Iron Man. 

I tried to help Andrew put the mask on but of course he said, " I do it." So I let him try to put it on and this is what he did.

Isaac wanting to be more then one superhero at a time.

Andrew's spider man stance. 

Superheros to the rescue!

Isaac blasting the camera with his Iron Man powers!

Just a handsome picture of Andrew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment