Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Our Welcome to Texas

We finally made it! We are here in Texas now, well at least the kids and I are. Austin still has three weeks left of school so he returned the day after Thanksgiving and is staying with some friends and family until he is finished. Kadi and Mitch are housing the rest of us for the next three weeks. They are so sweet to take me and the kids in. I hope they know how much I appreciate them and all they are doing to help us out.



Meeting Uncle Colton for the first time! I know Emeri's face doesn't show much excitement but she was, trusty me, I am her mom. lol Okay so maybe she was totally exhausted and overwhelmed but still a precious petite pretty princess.



When Isaac walked into the house Derek was suppose to be asleep in his bed but apparently he wasn't because when Mitch opened the door he came running out yelling Isaac's name and jumping up and down frantically  lol It was super cute. Isaac was a little out of it, he just stood there looking at his psycho and excited cousin running crazy. lol They had so much fun playing together that they didn't fall asleep until 12:00 that night. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment