Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ally's House

My dear sweet cousin-in-law Ally, who is just like a sister to me invited the kids and I to stay at her house while we were in Utah. They let us borrow their spare room in their basement, their car, and food! I was completely overcome with love and gratitude for Ally's generosity. She is one of the most giving people I have ever met. I am pretty sure she is my idol. Her and Josh were so kind to let us stay. The boys especially liked it because they have three girls who are exactly our kids ages. It was wild fun everyday!
Personally I loved our long night chats. Ally and I would stay up till 2 clock in the morning talking. It was so easy and so fun. I just love that girl. Thank you Ally for everything you did for us. We love you guys so much.

 "CHEESE!"

Holding hands and dancing was a very common thing we saw them do. HAHA I think Isaac and Jaime married several times and also broke up many times too. HAHA

We loved it when Aunt Ally played the piano.

This picture was just too cute to pass up. Look at this petite little princess with her skinny jeans and high pony tail. Love you Emeri!

For Ally's Choir Halloween party, she let the kids get her dressed as her costume. It was so fun to see how many scarfs and hair bows they could fit on her. HAHA Ally was such a good sport. She even let Jaime do her make up and each kid paint one of her finger nails. 


My boys were very focused when it came to their turn with the nail polish. 


Finished Product! Don't you love Andrew's arm? You better know if you stand next to Andrew in a picture you are going to get the shoulder. HAHA


 This was so cute! They seriously look like twins.

Emeri loved helping baby Lizzie. She will be such a good big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment