Saturday, October 12, 2013

Surprise for Aunt Jess and Uncle Juan

As most people knew my darling sister Jessica was due with her first baby in October. Having lived with Jess for the past 7 years before our move and seeing her grow into the beautiful women she is today, I knew I was not going to miss the icing on the cake. After, a few days of planning and worrying, my sweet husband used his frequent flier miles to get the kids and I to Utah. The catch was that no one except my sister Rebekah and my Dad knew we were coming!! AWE!! I love surprises. So the day came and off we went. I want to thank all those who helped make it possible for us to be there. I could not have down it without help. Thank you Beka, Ally, Sereen, Jess, Mom, Cathy, and everyone else!!! We truly felt loved and missed when we were with all of you.

Here are the kids at the airport. They knew what they were doing because we had just been on a flight in August from Seattle. They were very excited to get to fly again!

Andrew found a good spot to relax before our flight.

Close Up!

We were so excited to surprise Jess and Juan!!! Even after the surprise the kids kept asking if we could surprise her again. Which meant once a day when we drove down to Provo from Lehi.  HAHA

On our way to surprise Aunt Jess! So, by the time we got to Jess and Juan's house they weren't there! Right when we were about to knock on the door, Jess and Juan were coming back from the store. HAHA So we kind of just jumped out from behind the building and scared them. HAHA IT WAS GREAT!

Here was the gang enjoying a nice evening out at Cafe Rio! I miss that place so much. DELICIOUS!

Oh yeah, my delectable steak salad with everything on it!

Also, while we were in Utah we got to see other friends and family too! The Cohoons who are from Oregon just happened to be down that same weekend and happened to be at the same indoor mall play ground! It was a great surprise! We miss them so much.

The Duncan family (Austin's Aunt) had us over for dinner one night. It was so nice. Their kids played so well with our boys. I felt right at home with them. They are such an extraordinary family, and I love them all so much! We truly miss them and cherish them.

This was a familiar sight on our many drives from Lehi to Provo. HAHA So cute and oh so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment