Thursday, October 3, 2013

Giant Sand Pit

This past Monday the kids and I went to what we call the giant sand pit. Technically it is a park with 4 beach sand volleyball courts, a play ground, and a splash pad. It is located behind a mini strip mall in Allen, Tx. It is an adorable place that is completely closed off so my mind was at ease. Not that I really needed it because for the kids it literally was a giant sand pit. The boys dug right in but it took awhile for me to convince the precious girl that she could get a little dirty. (I don't think she liked the feeling of the sand) It only took about 5 minutes but then she was playing right alone with her brothers.





 For the last 10 minutes of our trip the boys had discovered that they can "fly like superheros" off of the walking path. They had a blast because no matter how funny they landed, it never hurt. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment