Friday, October 18, 2013

Baby Hadlie

Baby Hadlie's birth was the first one I had been to besides my own. IT WAS AWESOME! I loved every second of it. It was so spiritual, bonding, and wonderful! She started contracting on Thursday when we were at the City Creek Mall with Susan during her lay over. Jess didn't tell us but she started contracting when we were there. Around 10:30 that night she text me that she was in labor and I sped off to the hospital. It was perfect timing because my kids were asleep at Ally's and I had all night to help out. So, I my sister, Juan, and mom at the hospital and it all went from there. It was a blast to be able to know Jess's desires to have a natural birth but to also know what she was feeling and what she needed to calm down and relax. Jess did fantastic! I was so proud of her. Her little girl was put into her arms only a few hours after we arrived at the hospital. That is how well she did. Love you Jess so much! You are such a wonderful mommy and sister!

 Here she is! Beautiful Baby girl.

Unfortunately my two youngest kids got sick when we were there so they weren't able to see baby Hadlie, but Isaac sure loved holding her.

I love you baby Hadlie.


No comments:

Post a Comment