Saturday, August 9, 2014

Extended Ralph Reunion

After the Ralph reunion at Bryce canyon, my Grandparents had a sibling reunion of their own in Bountiful that weekend. It was neat to see all the family that has come from my Grandpa's siblings. Most of the people their had the last name of Ralph too, and I didn't even know them. It was such a great experience to see family on an even larger scale.  
My sister and her beautiful family! It was great to spend time with them. I miss them so much.
After the reunion my family gave Emeri her birthday presents they saved until we were together. Thank you all so much for the gifts. They have been well used! 
Her favorite thing was an Elsa dress from the movie Frozen. She also loved the ear rings and crown.  Look at that smile!
So, naturally we had to put the dress on right away and play the "Elsa song" for her.
Kisses for Uncle Ben!! What a future heart breaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment