Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Provo Rec Center

Provo has a humongous new rec center that our family was able to enjoy. We actually went swimming there the day we arrived. Poor Austin, he drove through the night making the 18 hour trip easy on the kids and I since we slept but harder on him. He was like a zombie at the pool. He fell asleep with Oakley on a beach chair while the rest of us swam. HAHA
We also went a second time after our family reunion. It was that fun. The kids loved spending time with their aunts that they don't normally get to see. Plus, it also gave me some time to be with Oakley (at 6 weeks of age) in the nursing room without worry about the kids. 
The kids sure kept Grandma and the Aunties busy!

Here is Aunt Beka, Aunt Suzie, Grandma Ralph, and my Aunt Wendy enjoying the hot tub. Man I wanted to get in so badly.
Emeri was loved by all of course. Especially my Aunt Wendy's kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment