Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Ralph Reunion -Random Cabin Fun

 Kids scavenger hunt! The kids went out into the woods and did a nature scavenger hunt. Their favorite thing they found was a tiny tree lizard. I was proud of Isaac for holding it!
 The very hour we left for Utah Andrew crashed on his bike. He came inside screaming but all I could see was a little cut. During the reunion though, I noticed he had a slight limp. When I checked his foot it was swollen and red.  I was a little worried but he obviously wasn't. He never complained about it, he was too busy playing. I did wrap his ankle once because I didn't want him to do more damage to it. Look how pathetic he looked when he wasn't able to be free to play.
One month old Oakley next to four month old Charlie! He kept wanting to touch her. Sweet boy.
 Aunt Beka had some fun activities planned for the kids consisting of face painting, nails, super hero suckers, and make up! It was a hit. The kids love their Aunt Beka and all the things she does with them. The only nerve wracking thing was that she made me help her with the face painting. I had never done it before and I am the most untalented person on the planet when it comes to any form of art. But it was "for the children."
I love this picture I took of Kimball painting my toe nails. Oh and I don't know if you can tell but Jack asked for a football player face paint. What!!! Of course it couldn't just be a round ball or something like that, no it had to be complicated!! HAHA
Finished products!
 I love this picture soooo much! It just shows how women can get things done and still take care of the little ones. Muhaha Girl Power!
 Oakley was never EVER put down. At 6 weeks old she sure was a trooper for going camping in the woods with mama. Love you my sweet baby.
Emeri LOVED the freedom the cabin brought her. Without mommy's supervision she could go exploring outside, play with the ping pong balls in the basement, swipe a cookie from the counter, swing on the patio swing in the front, wandered where ever she wanted, and could ask for juice from several different people acting as if she didn't just get some from 10 other people. HAHA 
 Family Game Time! The first night we were at the cabin we had minute to win it games that were hilarious to watch. I love my family. They don't care about looking stupid. They are in it to win it all the way!
  Adorable cousins' picture!!!
My cousin Erin had an accidental chip explosion. She just doesn't know her own strength! I love that my family can laugh about things like this. My brother Ben took it a step further and started dumping the chips on Erin. It was so funny. Oh and here is Aunt Jessie with adorable little Hadlie! She is such a big little girl! I loved spending some time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment