Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Ralph Reunion- RTVs

It wouldn't be a proper Ralph reunion without some RTVs! We have been four wheeling in our family ever since I can remember. So, when my Dad and Uncle Brian drove up in a two, four and six seater RTVs, it didn't surprise anybody. It made for a day full of dirt, speed, puddles, and fun! Our kids went crazy! When Isaac first sat in the seat with his helmet on he was glowing!!! He couldn't stop smiling. Look at those squished cheeks of excitement! HAHA 
This was Isaac's reaction after he got his first ride on an RTV.  He couldn't stop smiling!
 

Emeri got to ride with Grandpa Ralph. She was pretty stoked to be up in the front. Dad said he had to hold her helmet the whole ride because any time they turned, stopped, or sped up, she would be bobbed around where ever the helmet went. It was ridiculously big on her.



After awhile I wanted to take the kids out. I had a blast but apparently I was super boring because Isaac kept telling me to go faster and then eventually asked if Grandpa could drive. HAHA I guess I was being super cautious with Emeri in the blind seat. I kept imagining her tiny body flying out the side of the vehicle every time I turned. 
The older guys had way too much fun. They were completely covered with mud. The only clean part of their bodies were their teeth. See? Look at those sparky white smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment