Saturday, September 14, 2013

26th Birthday

Lame, I am now officially closer to 30 then I was to being 20. Man, I am such an old fart. HAHA Oh well, Austin took me to the Outback Steak House for my birthday because they had unlimited shrimp. It was so delicious, we also shared a full rack of ribs, a fillet, a cesar salad, unlimited brown bread with chocolate honey butter, sweet potato fries (which were the best we have ever had), and a brownie ice cream sundae. Then of course we didn't stop there, we had some of Tammy's fantastic cake when we got back home. Our good friends Mallory and Kevin joined us with their little boy Bower. It was a fun evening! I feel so blessed to have such amazing people in my life. Thank you Kadi for taking pictures for me.
Here is a shout out for Logan's birthday too!! Happy Birthday little nephew of mine!

Isn't it beautiful?

Our good friends.

The kids helped me blow out the candles. This shot is actually really funny, let me zoom out......

HAHA....Andrew took the liberty of getting super close to blow out the candles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment