Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fun Times in September

I felt like the month of September just flew by! Probably because Austin was home more then in past months. It was great. Everyone was happier because mom (AKA ME) was happier. Life was wonderful and I really felt like there was more peace in our home. Well, the month of September started a whole new chapter in our life. Let's see, Isaac started soccer and pre-prek for the first time, Austin joined a mens softball team, I exploded with my clean eating life change for me and the family, library reading time started, and Emeri finally decided to be a mobile princess. So many new experiences and developments. Life if just crazy, but so good at the same time.

Here are the kids having a dancing party.

Emeri loves to get on her tippy toes while she is dancing. I can't wait to put her in dance. She is already a natural.

Here is Andrew helping his Daddy warm up for his first softball game. 

Emeri says "cheese" to all of you!

 Playing together outside. We are incredibly happy that it has finally cooled off enough for us to be outside.

The girls! Emeri loves it when we sit her on our laps on the office chair and spin. 

Chore Auction. I recently attended a relief society activity where a sister in our ward taught us about raising financially sound children. It was great! I couldn't wait to get started. The techniques were genius and I am already impressed with how much Isaac knows about money, tithing, working, and paying. Here are the boys with their little goodies that they earned and bought at the store all by themselves. I took the kids to a store near our neighborhood that had mini shopping carts. The boys loved pushing their own carts around. Andrew had his full before we got to the middle of the store. HAHA it was funny. Isaac was a little shocked that the worker took his money and didn't give it back. HAHA I think this was a great lesson for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment