Friday, September 27, 2013

Emeri's Play Ground Freedom

Finally in the middle of September the weather was tolerable enough to go outside in the mornings. So Emeri at last, got to go on a play set for the first time since she has been able to walk. She loved the freedom and repeated going down and up the play set several times. It is things like this that show me how much my kids grow in such a short time. At the beginning of the summer Emeri was just crawling and now at the beginning of fall she is climbing the play ground and going down the slide all by herself. 



I didn't even have to show her how to go down. Emeri just knew what to do. It was so cute.

Obviously Emeri was not happy that I stopped her fun for a picture. HAHA The boys were super adorable though.

This picture is of the kids coming back from our second attempt at that same park a week later. We were there for about 2 minutes when Isaac screamed that there was a spider on the ground. I rolled my eyes and came over to see the tiny thing, I assumed, he was freaking out over. YEAH!!!! Then I started freaking out!! A HUMONGOUS TARANTULA......was about 5 steps from where I had been standing while watching Emeri on the play set. It was bigger then my hand!! We were trying to kick bark at it to get it to run away but instead it walked right up the nearest pole about 5 feet from Emeri. Isaac then almost had an anxiety attack. He started screaming and bawling for me to get Emeri before the spider got her. I mean these were genuine tears streaming down his face in the matter of seconds that it took the tarantula to walk up the beam. I had to climb over the side of the play set and grab her by the arm to pull her away from the spider. It was so big and intimidating, there was no way I was getting anywhere near it, even to get Emeri down. HAHA She didn't know/care. HAHA

I love Andrew's real smile. He is such a good looking boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment