Monday, September 16, 2013

A walking beauty

Little Miss Emeri has exploded with walking. She is walking like she has known how to do it for months.....oh wait because she has known. HAHA She just likes to remind me that I am not in charge of her life. Emeri also is the first of my children to actually get into things around the kitchen. She is opening cabinets, getting into the dish soap, kicking and throwing bowls around, and climbing on the dish washer. I finally feel like I have a normal toddler. HAHA (Love you boys) It sure does keep me on my toes, I might actually look into some baby locks now. Weird.

Say "Cheese"



Her brothers loved to help encourage Emeri to walk. She thought it was just the most hilarious thing in the world!



Emeri enjoyed having this half of the symbol in her mouth while she walked. HAHA It scared me but it was just too cute to take away.

No comments:

Post a Comment