Thursday, September 26, 2013

Emeri's 14th month

14 months today! Precious girl is just getting more and more precious with each month. I don't know what it is, but Emeri is much more aware and mature then her brothers were at this age. I fell like she understands almost everything I say; relatively speaking. Emeri knows to grab her shoes and sit on the stairs when I tell the kids to grab their shoes (she is always the first one there), she knows to go to the garage door when I say "its time to go," and she signs the words "all done," "more," "please," and "thank you." I have even seen her sign "thank you" when I hadn't told her to but it was the right time to do so. Emeri can also put her own arms into her pj's when I tell her to, and she put's her own legs into her skirts when I tell her as well. I know this might not seem like a big deal but for a 14 month old I think it is crazy. Or maybe I am just used to my boys who weren't doing these things until they were almost 2. HAHA 
Oh oh, I have to tell you about this....because Austin has been traveling more Emeri knows exactly what to do when he calls. Right when I hold out the phone and tell her that Daddy is on the phone she gets a big smile on her face, walks as fast as she can to me, waves her hand at the phone, and says..."aw" which means hi. It is super cute. She also loves to give him kisses through the phone too, my case has Emeri drool all over it. Austin can tell when she is asking for a kiss because she makes a popping sounds with her mouth to show him what she is giving. He loves it.
Emeri also really enjoys dancing and singing. She gets her booty shaking pretty well. HAHA Emeri also gets into the song "Look Down" on Les Mes because Andrew is obsessed with that song and asks to play it all the time. She knows to swing her arms back and forth during the chorus. HAHA

Yep, she loves buttons.


 HAHA So, I don't know if you guys have caught on yet but little Miss Emeri is rather dramatic. One of her favorite things to do when I have the camera on her is to perform. These pictures are only a few of the 5 minute show I got of Emeri bending backwards with laughter over who knows what. lol It was making me laugh so hard, which of course made her do it even more. She just cracks me up.

 Her long precious hair is so beautiful but oh such a hassle. It is always in her face, mouth, nose, or eyes. It always has tangles and or food in it. I keep telling her that beauty knows no pain but I don't think she believes me yet. -wink- I do hate having to get her tangles out. It breaks my heart.

We love you Emeri.

No comments:

Post a Comment