Sunday, September 15, 2013

Isaac's First Day of Pre-PreK

Starting in September was Isaac's pre-prek. I decided not to put him in preschool even though he was old enough to start. I did want him to do something social though. So, a women in our ward teaches from her home on Fridays for kids who just missed the school date for Preschool. He absolutely loves it! His teachers told me he had a hard time listening at first but is how catching on that listening is expected. Isaac even wants to stay an hour longer on Fridays to do the music and movement add on. The only person who doesn't like this situation is Andrew. He bawled the first day he was left behind in the car. He kept saying, "my brother, my brother!" So cute. 



 He cried long enough for me to snap a picture. It was adorable. We had fun though together. It is nice to have Andrew and Mommy time once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment