Wednesday, September 18, 2013

First 'FREE' Outdoor Experience

I know, I know, I am a such a mean mom. Yes, this post is of Emeri's first real free roaming experience outside in our back yard. Let me explain, first off, she couldn't walk or crawl when it was cool enough to go outside, and second, she is finally getting to the point where she doesn't put things into her mouth. Our entire back yard is outlined in a path of small rocks so I wasn't going to let her run free and risk chocking. I know I am a paranoid mother. 
Anyways, I knew Emeri wanted to go outside with her brothers but it was just too hot and humid for me. A few days after she turned 13 months I finally had enough of the dramatic tantrums and let her go out while I watched through the window. She was in HEAVEN!

Love this precious face!

Here are the many dramatic faces of Emeri being left behind in doors.

 FREEDOM, FREEDOM, FREEEEDDDDDDOOOOOMMMM! I don't think there was a happier baby on earth at that moment.



 Happy adorable girl. Love those two front teeth. She looks so much like one of my baby pictures here.


And of course she has to climb on the table.........

............and chillax against the house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment