Thursday, February 5, 2015

Giant Ball and Camp Gladiator

Austin took the kids to Costco and came back with this giant blow up ball. IT WAS AWESOME! The boys spent at least an hour playing in it the first night. It was great for tiring them out. Austin and I kept saying how we would have loved an adult sized one. Some day Babe, some day.
Wow Isaac! You grew so fast in the last hour of play. AMAZING! HEHEHE
Okay, I admit it, I couldn't stay away. It was just too cool! I stole the ball from the boys and played a bit myself. Mommy style.
Over the past few months some women in our ward kept talking about this boot camp they were attending. It is called Camp Gladiator and apparently the first women to win the TV show Gladiator started this camp. Now it has spread all over the country and a women in the Prosper 2nd ward here became a trainer and is fantastic at it. After enough talk through some friends I tried it out. It was so HARD! I couldn't believe how weak I had become having four babies. There were women there twice my age out working me. That was it. I had to join, and I have been having a blast ever since. Rain or snow, CG is on and I love it! Not only do I get a good work out but there is free babysitting and some social time for me. For only 5 dollars a day I can't complain! LOVE CG.

No comments:

Post a Comment