Friday, February 27, 2015

More February Fun

Nerf guns are used on a daily basis in our house. From birthdays and Christmas, the boys have collected quite the variety of guns and arrows. One day Andrew made two awesome shots that he was very proud of. He came running to me and told me that I had to see what he did. I was impressed by these two the most and had to snap a picture. He was so proud. 
Our two youngest babies are growing up! Little Andi is very obedient and loves to give kisses, sit in our laps, lick our faces, and wrestle with the boys. Our sweet baby Oakley loves her tummy time and smiling at whoever passes by. She is starting to get stranger danger though. I don't mind because I am the one she wants and I think it is adorable, but I do feel bad for adoring visitors who come a bit too close. Oh well, she is happy and healthy, and that is all that matters.
These two sweethearts are digging out dinosaur bones. Andrew was at his very first birthday party and these two were sad they didn't get to go. So, I pulled out these dino digger eggs and let them go
crazy.
Do you guys remember playing with these connect squares? I loved them as a kid. My sister Susan was giving hers away and asked if we wanted them. I was so excited. I showed the boys how to connect them together and told them to have fun. 

We love Aunt Kadi. Thanks for reading to us!
I love naked babies! Especially when they are my own. If it is warm outside, babies shouldn't be allowed to wear clothes, all that cuteness covered up? No Mam! I also love how Andi wanted to be in the picture too. It is weird to think that Andi is 4 months younger then Oakley and Oakley can't even crawl yet. Andi has been running around for months now. 
These two squirts are either mortal enemies or the dynamic duos. Andrew will start to talk to Emeri in a pretend serious voice and if she wants to play she will talk the same way. If she doesn't want to play with him she says, "I don't want to." More times then not she responds in an adorable low voice.

I got these magnet shapes for Isaac about a year and a half ago and they are finally getting put to good use. The kids love to create things and play pretend with them. Andrew has made some awesome rockets, while Emeri has made tiaras, pancakes, and birthday cakes. It is fun to see their little imaginations come out with these magnets.
Sibling bath picture! Looking back at the photo albums of my siblings and I when we were kids, I noticed there were several pictures of us in the bath tub together. I never understood why until I had my own children. Like I said earlier, naked babies are SO CUTE! I am going to take photos of them because soon it will be out of the question, but for now, "say cheese!"
My parents went on a cruise for a week to Belize. Jenna and I got the privilege of watching my brother Samuel while they were gone. We love Uncle Samuel, he is so much fun to have around.
Our kids are getting to the age now where responsibilities are now given and expected. For the most part I think kids this age enjoy the sense of responsibility. The key is to use that natural desire and put it to good use. Get them while the going is good!
Have I ever mentioned how blessed Austin and I are? We have been given four beautiful children who are tender, crazy, kind, funny, and sweet. Yes, they have their moments, some lasting several days, but I wouldn't trade them for anything; down times and all. We love you children. Always remember that.



No comments:

Post a Comment