Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day

I love me some lovin! We started off Valentine's Day with some tasty chocolates and heart shaped pancakes with strawberries and sprinkles! Yum Yum. Austin took me out to dinner a few days before Valentine's Day so we just spent the whole day together as a family. I loved that because they are the ones I 'love' the most. After breakfast, the boys wrote Grandma Heath a letter and we let them each pick a rose to surprise her with at her shop. They used their very best hand writing and I was proud of their work. Grandma had a yummy surprise for us too! We ate it that night as a family. Chocolate cake is always welcomed and appreciated in our house. HAHA
There always is and always will be evidence of food eaten on Andrew's face. lol
These are pictures of cards the boys made for me that morning. They had them done before I even got out of bed. One was tapped to my chest of drawers and the other to the wall right before you walk out of our bedroom. I loved both of them very much. It was so sweet.
Here was the letter Austin got me for Valentine's Day. I had to take a picture because I want our kids to know that Daddy did and always does make me laugh. He can be absolutely sincere and yet make a joke at the same time. I don't know how he does it but I LOVE HIM for it!

Plus, taking pictures of the cards means I can cherish them forever and not have to keep ever single card I get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment