Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Make up Party

One day in February Austin's boss wanted to take the both of us out to dinner. I was nervous because I feared my professional skills of communication and mannerism have been buried underneath spit ups, silly faces, peek-a-boos, and diapers. All which I would choose and do choose over any formal or professional appearance. Nevertheless, I was excited to meet Austin's boss and Austin said he loves showing me off. HAHA That always makes me laugh when he says that. Anyways, the evening went well and I felt I presented myself professionally but with a drop of my true self mixed in. 
The hour before our date, little Miss Emeri helped me get ready and calmed my nervous tummy with her pure innocence and giggles. She was so silly and made both Oakley and I laugh. It was my favorite part of the whole evening, just the three of us girls doing makeup together. 
I gave Emeri some blush and a large brush that I never use and she went to town. It was adorable to see her watch me and try to copy what I was doing. 

Oakley thought it was so funny to get her faced brushed. Look at the smile of pure joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment