Sunday, February 1, 2015

Oakley's 7th Month

Happy Girl! Our 7 month old sweet heart loves sitting up, grabbing toys, eating solid foods, and playing with her siblings. She absolutely loves Emeri. Whenever Emeri comes into her view, Oakley lights up and smiles with great anticipation. 
Girls just want to have fun! We three silly girls love to play, laugh, and giggle together. I keep the camera close to me throughout the day because I know something Emeri does will make Oakley laugh, and I have to get it on video.
Isn't this the sweetest picture? Emeri got super sweet and tender with Oakley during her photo shoot. 
Tummy time is legit for Oakley. She isn't lazy she is smart. I mean, why stain your back and neck when you can rest it on the floor. HAHA Plus, she looks so darn cute.
I eventually got a smile out of her. I love seeing her smile behind the binkie. It is too precious.
It's Isaac in pink pajamas and Oakley in a turquoise shirt. Wait, or is it the other way around? Shoot, I can't tell, they look IDENTICAL.
I love these pictures of Oakley. She is so beautiful and happy. Her smile makes me smile.
Her sadness makes me sad though too. Teething is no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment