Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Austin's 29th Birthday

Only 365 more days until Austin will be out of his 20's forever! We celebrated this special day with cinnamon rolls, bacon, OJ, scrambled eggs, Cheese Cake Factory's Godiva cheese cake, dark chocolate gifts, and dinner at Cheddars. It was a great week and a fun opportunity to show Austin how much he means to the kids and I. We love you Austin. I will always cherish you and hold you close. 29 or 99 you will always be my babe. I LOVE YOU.
He was surprised and impressed that I was able to take all the kids with me to get him a cheese cake from the Cheese Cake Factory. It was hard and I was constantly stared at but it was worth it. I love surprising him. 
The boys helped pick out and wrap Daddy's gifts. They enjoy being involved with anything that has to do with birthdays, even if it isn't their own. 

That Saturday we had a mini party at Grandma Heath's house. Austin got one of his favorite cakes made by Tammy; chocolate madness. Doesn't he look awesome in this picture? Oh yeah, one of my favorites for sure. Looking good at 29 babe.  
 Here is a picture of the whole group who came to celebrate. We had Jake and Hillary Wortham, Brandon and Saydi Tillman, and Micheal and Cambrie Rossi over from our ward/neighborhood. With family all around too, it turned out to be quite the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment