Monday, March 30, 2015

T-ball Fun

This week was finally warm enough to go outside! We love Texas winters; and T-ball too! So, that is what we played outside for about an hour and half. I showed the boys how to hit correctly and where to run for the bases. Andrew was so cute when he bent his knees up to bat. HAHA It looked like he was trying to not pee his pants. HAHA It was adorable. The kids and I played for awhile but the real fun was when Daddy showed up. Then we actually got to play two on two and kept score. It was the Blue Jays verses the Red Hawks. The boys came up with those names and I was impressed. 
This was a wonderful evening outside and now the boys can't wait to play ball next Spring.
I had to show them how it 's done,  I was sweaty from Camp Gladiator anyways. I can't help it, Go Big or Go Home! HAHA Wow, way to much competition inside of me. Oh yes, and you can totally take me serious with my brick held up tee, and my red star molded ice tray as second base. HAHA
Score board and a silly Andrew locking his mommy outside. Mr. Buster Pants!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment