Monday, March 16, 2015

Heath March Madness

Andrew had his first talk in Primary in March. That kid cracks me up. During his talk he was giddy and jumpy, he could not hold still. Finally, Austin asked what was wrong and in the microphone Andrew said he had to pee. Andrew thought that was funny and laughed even harder and was really moving then. Austin quickly finished and Andrew ran out the door laughing all the way to the bathroom. The primary leaders were rolling with laughter. 
The other picture is of all three of us feeling crummy and resting on the couch.
I know, this is so grouse! Andrew and Emeri had a fetish with Andi's cage. They loved getting inside and playing with their toys in it. I kept trying to get them out but apparently it was too fun.
Andrew is starting to learn that he can get what he wants faster if he does it himself. He had earned the surprise bag for filling out his star chart for good behavior and was done waiting for me to get it.
These two silly monkeys have really become creative with the magnet shapes we have. Emeri is holding a rocket ship she built herself, and the other picture they had made cat faces.
I caught Emeri reading Oakley a book. Oakley thought Emeri was so funny.
Isaac discovered he is big and strong enough to give piggy back rides to Emeri. Also, Isaac still enjoys building roads for his cars to drive on.
Here is Emeri helping me to make a green smoothie. We eat them at least once every other day if not every day. As you can see, even Oakley enjoys them.
The silly boys were being funny with their food. Andrew told me he was pretending to be a pig while he held that cucumber up to his nose. I thought that was clever. Isaac and Andrew like to help me crack eggs, but for some reason one time they thought it was funny to shove them in Oakley's face. She didn't mind, it gave them all a good laugh.
Sweet little Andi is getting so big now. She is 4 months old and getting as big as ever. Her curly fluffy hair makes her that much cuter. The kids sure enjoy her, even Isaac who occasionally spills her food while trying to feed her, still loves her.

Andi knows exactly where to sit and wait for messy kids to feed her.  
Isaac loves carrying Oakley around. He is so gentle with her and loves to take care of her. He has the big brother role down well.
These two silly squirts were cracking me up at meal time once. Andrew was pretending to be a baby puppy while Emeri was the mother dog feeding him his dinner. The way they talked to each other and pretended to actually be a mother and baby was adorable.
Isaac is taking a music class called "Let's Play Music" and he is now seeing the different notes in his every day surroundings. Here, the blue plates are placed on 'sol sol do' and Isaac is making the sign for the 'sol' note with his hands.
Isaac came running to me all excited and told me he could feel a loose tooth. I told him that eating a carrot would help his tooth come out sooner. Before I knew it, all three kids were chomping on carrots while riding their bikes. Andi was very attentive to the carrots as well. She was patiently waiting for the smallest and weakest member to accidentally drop her goods. 
During one of our library visits I found some beginner drawing books that I thought the boys might enjoy. They have been doodling a lot these past few months so I figured we could try these out. With hardly any help the boys did a fantastic job. I was SO proud of them. They get it from their Daddy and Grandma Heath, definitely not me.

From my bedroom I could hear, clump, clump, clump, clump. I came out after I was done getting readying for a date and saw Miss Emeri looking all dressed up and ready as well. You are such a doll Emeri. I took a picture of course, but then the different poses just kept coming. I couldn't stop.
The season of coloring has started in our family. The reason this is happening is because of a little black box; a new printer. We were tired of our old printer running out of ink on us every two weeks and with low quality pictures too. We finally chucked that one out and got us a fantastic one that we are so happy with. Since this new swap we have printed out probably 12 coloring pages a day. 
Here are some of the boys favorites they have colored. This amount isn't even half of what they colored. It has been so much fun for the kids and also lots of free time for mommy. So......after I took the picture of the boys and their Great Wall of Art, they asked if I could take pictures of them "doing this?" Sure!!! Why not, you're 4 and 5 years old, you can take a picture like that and it's still cute. lol
Here are two adorable pictures I captured of Andrew and Emeri. Andrew wanted to take a picture with his teddy bear, and Emeri is wearing a shirt that once belonged to my sister Danielle. Both great pictures.
One afternoon the boys and I did a Plan of Salvation chart that I found online. The girls were asleep and we needed a quiet activity to keep them busy. The boys loved to color, cut, and glue the different parts of the plan on their charts.
Isaac has become a big helper. He enjoys cutting the veggies up for lunch. He also likes taking care of his siblings, which includes twisting Emeri up in her swing and letting her unwind.
Emeri is getting quite courageous on our patio swing. She does this trick where she leans on the belt and twists herself from side to side, or does that while Isaac twists her around.

No comments:

Post a Comment