Sunday, March 1, 2015

Oakley's 8th Month

This little ray of sunshine is 8 months old! What a darling little angel. We love it when Oakley gives us her real cheesy smile and makes her two bottom teeth stick out. Her little eyes squint shut and her cheeks puff out like a chipmunk. IT IS ADORABLE. Oakley, you make us so happy. Every day your father and I are overwhelmed by your cuteness, and excitement to see us. We can't help but smile when we look at you. You warm our hearts to much. 
You love to reach for anything in grabbing distance. Your favorite food is my millet, quinoa, spelt pancakes. You are still sleeping in our closet on a crib mattress but you're starting to be found in various places in the morning or after nap time. Once I found you asleep under my low hanging shirts with just your feet sticking out. It was so cute. 
I love these first two pictures of you. That perfect smile is the one that melts our hearts, and your bashful little squiggles are too irresistible. 
 Mitchell and Kadi are always commenting on Oakley's perfectly shaped head. What do you guys think? I am biased of course, but I think it is pretty much as perfect as you can get. So adorable.
 This first little picture is Oakley's expression when she is about to get upset, but is giving us a considerate warning, while trying to be cute still. HAHA
 Don't you just love those pants? Got them for 99 cents at Goodwill. They are 3-6 month size but I couldn't resist. She still fits them size wise just not length wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment