Monday, August 26, 2013

Emeri's 13th month

Well, the little girl is 13 months old now. She has accomplished so many things, one of them in particular is walking. For three weeks I was trying to get her to walk at my parents house during the family reunion. I thought it would be great if my parents got to see her hit that mile stone. Little Miss Emeri had plans of her own though, the very night we got back to Texas, she took ten steps!!! We were at Tammy's house and Emeri just walked out of the pantry like she had been walking for months. AWE!!!! I was so upset at her. But then happy at the same time. That little stinker! 
Emeri has also mastered the stairs on her own too. I probably showed her twice how to go down on her tummy and ever since then she has done it. She has not fallen once (knock on wood) and it has been so nice to not worry about it now since we are in a house with stairs.
Emeri also loves dogs! She gets right in their faces or lays down on them. It helped that my parents had a German Shepard  and my sister also brought her French Bull dog. Elle and Jersey played so well with Emeri. It was great.
Let's see what else is new with Emeri, she now knows what to do when you tell her to say cheese. She will tilt her head back and squint her eyes. HAHA So cute. She also knows how to respond to me when I call her name. All three kids will be playing up stairs by themselves while I am cleaning or cooking in the kitchen, About every 4 minutes I will call out to each child to make sure they are breathing and to estimate where approximately they are upstairs. It is a weird parenting tactic but it works. Anyways, when I call her name she will respond with a loud "AHH." It is so funny. 

Emeri also got two more teeth come in, making that a grand totally of 4 at 13 months. Two on the top and two on the bottom.

Love this face!! She was playing a game with her Daddy. She would squeal like this when he stuck his head into view and then do this.......

.....when he was hiding from her. HAHA The game went on for several minutes.

She loves taking off the garbage can lid to look inside. Yuck!

Happy 13 month old!

Here is Emeri's "cheese" face.

Our walking princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment