Wednesday, August 21, 2013

FR-- The Spit

On the third day of our reunion we went to a beach called the Spit. It was a 6 mile hike that people could take while the tide was out to get to a light house off shore. Needless to say we did not do that, we went about a mile out and by that time the kids were so enthralled by the beach that we didn't have the chance to keep going. Not that we really were planning on it anyways.

Every person there was a result of these two people family in love. Thank you Mom and Dad. I love you both so much and am grateful for your example to me.




Emeri was so sad that I wasn't getting her out of the stroller. I finally caved.

I don't know why though. Every time the water came she lifted her legs like this and wouldn't let the water get close to her. Probably because the first time I put her in it she screamed because it was so cold. I have to admit it took me a good 20 minutes to get used to it. It was so funny to see her repeat this over and over again when the waves came.


Nathan was just a cutie!


Samuel....Looking good man. Love the tape! HEHE


 By the end of the trip Andrew was exhausted. Becka was so sweet to carry him, especially up the mile hike back to the car. I am pretty sure he was so tired that he drooled a massive puddle on the back of her shirt. And then on mine for the other half a mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment