Sunday, August 25, 2013

"Life Style Change"

So while I was in Seattle my mom and Jenna introduced me to a new way of life. Sesame milk. I love it! At first it is really hard to get used to but now that I am comfortable enough to be more flexible with the ingredients, I really enjoy it. I also am doing a low carb, high veggie/fruit diet with zero to low processed foods. I am so much happier and I feel great! I have already lost 14 pounds and I can't wait to keep losing more. The quote that inspired me the most to try this new change of life was from Jenna. She said "if we are ever having a health issue, we first need to look at what we are doing to our bodies. EATING. We eat three meals a day, the foods we put into our body will affect us the most because we do it so often." I definitely believe that, more now then ever! I thank Heavenly Father every day for the Word of Wisdom. It means more now to me then ever before. Which is not just to avoid the bad but to take in the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment