Thursday, August 22, 2013

FR--Pool and Basball

During some more down time while we were in Sequim, the whole family went to an indoor swimming pool where we got to see Jon and Austin do some neat tricks off the diving board. Then after that we had some fun playing baseball with Isaac's new tee ball set. 

I love how there are 2 and 1/2 Hispanics in this picture!!! I love my family.

My sister Susan with her adorable little daughter Kimball. 

Here is a picture of my sexy mom. She has lost 50 pounds on her new healthy "life change." Whoop Whoop!! Way to go mom.


 What handsome boys I have.

Here was Andrew's face after Austin dunked him under water. Andrew was so proud of himself for doing it.

My big bro!


So do you remember on one of the past blogs when I said Andrew was super cuddly on this trip. (I think it had to do with the fact that he never napped) Well, here is Andrew fast asleep in my arms in the middle of the pool. It was SOOOOOO cute!! I mean to the max!!!!!!

Grandpa Ralph enjoying himself in the hot tub!

Isaac was such a dare devil in the pool. I was so proud of him. It really helped having older cousins to show him that swimming was actually fun. His favorite toy was this pool pad.

A little bit of B-ball. It wouldn't be a Ralph family pool party without it. 

Here was the kids playing a little bit of tee ball/ baseball. 



No comments:

Post a Comment