Wednesday, August 21, 2013

FR--Pie Eating Contest

Oh yes...I love myself a good pie eating contest. Not to participate in myself..oh no...talk about an upset stomach and a sugar rush. Hee Hee No, I like to watch them, and since I was in charge of the activities for the family reunion we definitely had one. We let the kids go first. Samuel and Jarom were hilarious with their competitive bash talk back and forth. The rest of the kids were a little confused or upset that they weren't aloud to use their hands. lol Isaac and Andrew did really well and put forth some effort. So cute to see them in their first pie eating contest. 




Then the adults went. Juan and Jon were so close the entire time but much as I hate to say this. Jon licked the last crumb up a few seconds before Juan did. Huh...lame. Just kidding Jon. It was fun to see messy faces on the adults. Great job guys!



 I really don't know how my Dad got so messy. He was in last place. HA HA Cute Dad. Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment