Sunday, August 18, 2013

FR- First day at Campsite

For our first official day of the family reunion we drove about 2 hours northwest to a place called Sequim. It was gorgeous, the perfect place to go camping. There were hundred foot trees surrounding us while only being a 1/4 of a mile walk down to the beach. It is a good thing there are so many trees around the campsite....it helped as a sound barrier for all those noisy kids. Also, my mom and I designed these awesome family reunion shirts. They have a random pattern of words that describe everything that has happened that year to us. 

Love this picture. The moments right before you take a family picture is the real imagine of what it is really like in that family. HA HA HA CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!

Jenna Face! I love how my boys are picking up on that now. lol I think Emeri though looked so confused. She's still needing some convincing to look that ridiculous. HAHA



After we got camp set up we had Isaac's birthday cake and ice cream. We had to light the candle twice because his oh so eager brother was a bit faster then him. 


I LOVE ANDREW"S FACE HERE! OHH OHH and my man looks so smokin' hot here!



No comments:

Post a Comment