Monday, August 19, 2013

FR--Beach Time

About a 1/4 a mile hike down from our campsite was this fun little beach that you don't swim at, where there were crabs everywhere, seaweed, and rocks galore, was only 70 degrees, and stunk like crazy. Why then, did I say it was a fun beach. Well, the kids got to see several start fish, including a giant one that was pulled out by a fisherman and was still eating something, the kids got to hold the grabs, and it had a gorgeous scenery.

 

Andrew studying the crab...wondering what to do with it,  yet also wondering if it will pinch him. HA HA No he did great. Andrew was all over it.

  These two rivalries, I mean best friends, I mean mortal enemies, I mean playmates......yeah it was like that every two minutes. They fought, they laughed, they fought some more, they laughed only a little more. HA HA Nathan was so awesome, he would just grab the crabs right from the ground. He wasn't waiting for someone to place the crab in his hand he was down their in the sand with his little fingers. BRAVE BOY!!

Uncle Juan started it all. He amazed the little kids with his fearless crabbing abilities. He was constantly  grabbing them off the ground and placing them onto  little begging hands. This was the biggest crab he found, aaaahhhh......yeah he was brave.

Freedom to play in the sand and sea shells. She does not like to be held anymore. She wants to be down in the dirt with the rest of the kids.

Beautiful Scenery

Emeri even held a crab!

 It took Isaac some convincing. I eventually had to show him myself that it was okay. Yes, the only crab I would hold had to be the size of a dime or smaller. Laugh all you won't Austin, at least I held a one.

He overcame his fear.

Andrew was ooober cuddly during the family reunion. All he wanted was for me to hold him, probably to get out of hiking back up to camp but still. It was adorable. I will take what I can get from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment