Thursday, August 29, 2013

Isaac, the helper

Isaac now can empty the dishwasher all by himself. HORAAAAYYY!!!!! Oh happy day ladies and gentleman. He is growing up to be such a good helper. Sometimes he gets upset when I start unloading it without him. HEHE Yes, I totally have him trained.

Here are some pictures that Andrew ask me to take of him. He was on a photo shoot high. These aren't the only ones I took of him. HAHA

One day the kids and I made animals masks. I had to do one because I knew Emeri would want the boys' masks once they put them on. HAHA The fun lasted for at least a half an hour. They each had their own animal and they ran around the house pretending and playing.

I told them to roar and Emeri did it too.....see! 

Once we got back from our reunion we had a mini birthday party for Isaac. Grandma made such a cool Batman cake for him.

Happy Birthday my big 4 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment