Sunday, August 18, 2013

Jess's Surprise Baby Shower and Gracie's Baby Blessing

Everyone started arriving Friday for our Family Reunion. Months ago I called my mom and told her that I think it would be a blast if we surprised Jess with a baby shower! It was AWESOME!! The day she came in we told her that our sister Beck (who just bought her first house) was having a house warming party the next evening. We were busy making desserts, cutting up fruit, and getting all dressed up for this "house warming party." The saddest part was that Jess was doing a ton of the cooking.......for her own shower.....that she thought was a house warming party. The funniest thing was that so many people blew the secret right in front of her but it totally flew over her head! She must have had some good prego brain because I thought she was just playing us because it was so obvious. I mean, Isaac told her I had made a diaper cake, Susan talked about her shower right in front of her, and my Uncle Brain asked if Aunt Ruth was making a pumpkin cake because she was due in October!!!!! I mean how much more obvious can you get!!! It was perfect though. She really didn't know about it. We had such a great time. Love you Jess!


Here is the cake that my Aunt Ruth made! She is getting really good! Thanks Aunt Ruth.

My best friend MEGS!!! I loved seeing her. She was a week away from reporting to the Navy. I was so glad I got to spend some time with her.

 The Sunday that we were all together, Jon and Jenna blessed their newest little addition. Gracie June Ralph. I love this picture! It pretty much sums up how much fun these cousins had together! I also love how  Isaac is the 2nd youngest in this picture but the second tallest! And Andrew is only 2 years old but was the same height as his almost 5 year old cousin! HA HA


No comments:

Post a Comment