Tuesday, August 13, 2013

FR-- The kids first beach experience!

For their first time in their lives, my kids got to experience a beach. It was a Washington beach so it was pitiful and pathetic but it was still a blast for them. Demare, my cousins wife, called me up one day while my parents were both working and invited us to go with them. I was so grateful to them for thinking of us. It was great to catch up and meet new 2nd cousins that I hadn't met.
The park was great, there was a stream that led to the water in the middle of the beach that the kids first played in, but once the tide went out they were all over the sand, seaweed, and sea shells.




Emeri and Brooks hanging out on the blanket. It was cute to see these two interact. Brooks has the bluest eyes ever, and he is so stinkin' chunky.

Cool Uncle Samuel came with us. Lookin' good in those shades Samuel. 


 Showing off their treasures. Isaac found a whole sand dollar. People kept asking him where he got it from. One person in particular who had a lamed dog was practically shoved into a ten minute conversation about what happened to their dog. lol She just laughed and said she had never seen kids with such great communication skills before. HA HA is that what it's called?




Emeri starting standing up all by herself when we were in Seattle. About time girl. HA HA never mind.....I don't encourage my kids to walk anymore...I know it will happen....happen way to soon. And they will never not walk again. -tear- and also -panic- lol

Here is Andrew trying to pose with Emeri for a picture. Don't you just love the arm on the shoulder thing he does? HA HA

Smiles!!


No comments:

Post a Comment