Wednesday, August 21, 2013

FR-- Tent Fun

Here are some pictures of our kids in the tent that first morning. lol Don't you just love waking up at 5:30 in the morning because the sun is out and the kids think it's time to get up. Yep. Love it. They were super cute though in their sleeping bags and pjs. When I first woke up I was scared half to death by Andrew's face peeking horizontally out from the room divider. HAHA It was funny. That of course woke Emeri up and right when she saw me she wanted out. So, to keep the kids quiet so they wouldn't wake the rest of the camp we took pictures. Enjoy!

Puffy adorable superheros. Hey, even the Hulk and Spider man need their super sleep. 


Love these kids with all of my heart. Even at that hour in the morning....I still loved them. I mean how could I not. Do you see the cheeks on Emeri?

No comments:

Post a Comment