Sunday, August 18, 2013

Isaac's 4th Birthday

Isaac was blessed enough to have his birthday during the Family Reunion. I am so grateful for that because my parents don't get to experience many special occasions with my children now that we are so far away. Let's see....Isaac Jeffrey Heath. His favorite super hero right now is batman. His favorite color is still the same as last year-black. He will start his first season of soccer in a few weeks and also his first official schooling. He likes to be silly and make Andrew laugh. He hoards things like nobodies business. I have to make sure I check his pockets before I put his shorts into the wash or else it sounds like a tornado in my laundry room. Seriously, if Isaac finds a bag, purse, box, or bucket, it will be full to the brim with his "special tools that he has to take to work." Isaac also loves to read and play games. He is very sweet to his younger sister and loves to roll her around with his head. He is a big helper and loves to empty the dishwasher whenever I ask. We love you Isaac. You father and I thank Heavenly Father every day that you are in our family. 



 I love you Isaac Jeffrey Heath


Grandma was sweet enough to trust her 4 year old grandson with her extremely expensive camera. This was his first time taking a picture! He did pretty well considering her camera weighs a ton!

No comments:

Post a Comment